Monday, December 12, 2011

End of Semester Reflections

As my first semester of graduate school comes to an end, I am happy to breathe a sigh of relief: I SURVIDED, WHEW! This semester was both challenging and exhilarating. I faced a variety of challenges this semester including; getting re-acquainted with the world of academia, working 35hrs a week and balancing a full load of demanding classes. After spending a year away from school, it was sort of difficult for me to get into the habit of writing essays, doing homework and reading  200+ articles a week (thankfully I learned how to “Harvard texts”: ) But all in all, I learned a great deal- most of which will be beneficial on the road ahead. Despite the hiccups, I am looking forward to what next semester has in store, with a ‘slimmer’ schedule, I will certainly be able to get the most out of my grad school experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment